To ensure your garage door is operating safely and smoothly we recommend your garage door be serviced every 12 months by a qualified service technician.
Your garage door should be serviced regularly, a service on your garage door includes;
- Checking the tension of your door/ adjusting if needed
- checking motor operation /adjusting if needed
- checking all moving points/adjusting if needed
- lubrication of all points
- Repair if needed
- Repair and service all types of garage doors including roller, tilt, panel lift and counter weight garage doors, whether it be manual or automatic.
- Motorise your garage door with a motor that suits your door
- Supply wall buttons/ handsets
- Code in new or existing handsets
- Delete or change codes if needed for your safety
- Offer a replacement of broken springs, or retention your springs
- Replace worn or broken cable
- Supply and install power arms and fittings
- Replace and adjust guides and tracks
- Reset your limits on your motor (where your door stops & starts)
- Supply and replace broken parts such as hinges, wheels and locks
- Replace your weather strip....